Run Roon with SpaceMouse® Wireless Share & earn cash
Do you want to control Roon with a really innovative, and High End wireless device? Then roo6D is perfect for you. roo6D is a software (part of our rooExtend suite) developed to allow you to control Roon with an off the shelf SpaceMouse Wireless from 3dConnexion. This is a stylish product with a very good feel and quality. It has a High End attitude, is rugged and really heavy (450g). It is operated by a built in rechargeable battery that lasts up to one month.
With its knob allowing six degrees of freedom you have a sensible control of many Roon functions with a slight move of your finger. roo6D doesn't only allow you to control the volume, you can also pause, skip tracks and do more things instantaneously with a turn, move or a push of the Space Mouse.
The roo6D software is supplied as a ready to run micro SD card image for the RaspberryPi. The installation is therefore a simple plug and play. Before licensing, the roo6D software is partly functional and so the whole setup can be tested in advance.
Things you need using the roo6D software:
- Installed Roon.
- SpaceMouse Wireless from 3dConnexion.
- RaspberryPi 4.
- A 3A Power supply
- Micro SD card min 8GB Class 10.
- A Windows10 PC or a Mac with a SD card slot or an external SD card device that can connect to the pc.
- WiFi or wired ethernet (wired ethernet recommended).
- balenaEtcher Software (download here for free).
- rooExtend SD card image and Quick Installation Guide (download here for free)
- roo6D license key (buy here on this website).
- The license is a license for one device and for one customer per license key.
- The license is available in two options: Lifelong or One Year recurring. If you like to get the Lifelong license please select "Lifelong" at checkout!
- The transfer of the license from one RaspberryPi to another RaspberryPi is always possible by revoking the license on the licensed device and then entering the license key on the new device.
- If the RaspberryPi is physically destroyed or no longer works for any other reason before the license has been revoked, this inevitably leads to the loss of the license.
- Companies are prohibited from flashing the roonDial image onto SD cards and then selling these preinstalled SD cards.
- Companies are expressly prohibited from bundling a RaspberryPi with such a preinstalled card and selling it as a package. If you are a reseller and have plans in this direction, please contact me at info (at) definiteaudio (dot) com.