Browse/Upload an Image in Angular 8 App with Angular Material - Share & earn cash
This application built with the latest version of Angular and NPM CLI shows how to browse through your device and select/upload an image file. The application also shows how to lay out the front end design with latest version of Angular Material.
What you learn -
* using angular material and its various modules like card button spinner
* creating and using reusable custom angular components/widgets
* browse local directory and select an image
* accessing file properties options on a selected file
* create custom services in angular, for posting data.
* write custom interceptor services in angular
* how to add/incorporate injectable services in app.module.ts
The scope of expansion of this sample is as such -
You could write a backend rest based API in .NET or MongoDB and NodeJS which would accept this file data from the front end and either save it in a local folder structure or save it in a persistent storage, such as database also. The pupil is encouraged to explore this possibility.