This is an Excel Test that contains 15 questions, designed to test the persons knowledge about excel.
It covers the most used commands and functions:
2. Naming convention of the Cell, Row and Column
3. Sumif, sumifs, countif, countifs, if, ifs, counta, countblank, vlookup and hlookup functions.
The correct answers are the following:
1. Columns have letters as notations
2. Rows have numbers as notations
3. Cells have a combination of letters and numbers - first the letter corresponding the column and then the number corresponding the row (ex. A1)
6. = starts a formula
8. =IF(AND(C22>9;D22>1,5);"True";"False") - same formula with different cells for the next 3 rows.
10. Good Apples: =COUNTIFS(C36:C55;C38;D36:D55;D38)
Bad Apples: =COUNTIFS(C36:C55;C38;D36:D55;D37)
16. V stands for vertical and H for horizontal
17. Yes, the second, third etc IFs should be put in the value_if_false argument.
The score should be marked with 1pt and the sum of all points should be divided by the number of questions: 12points (12 correct answered questions)/17questions = 70.58% > 71%.
The passing score should be 90% if you want to make sure that the person knows the basic of Microsoft Excel.